18:13 25th Aug, 2015
Flipkart App Now Allows You To Have Real-Time Chat With Friends
To use the feature, you need to have an invitation being sent by a person who has already received it.
Flipkart has introduced a new in-app feature dubbed as Ping which allows users to have real-time conversations with friends.
With this new feature, users can now get feedback about a product they plan to buy or also help friends to decide what to buy.
In simple words, with this feature you can share the product images, wish lists and items in your cart and chat with each other while shopping.
The best part is that you can even share your screen so that you can browse together.
With this feature, it looks like the top e-commerce service is bringing in more of a social network feel in its app on Android and iOS. However, only the users who have been invited to it can be able to use the Ping feature as of now.
Speaking about the invitation to use the feature, users who have it in their app now can invite other people in their contact list by just sending an SMS.
It is also worth noting that the interface of the Ping looks somewhat similar to Facebook messenger.
[Also Read: Flipkart Puts Its App-Only Plans On Hold]
To recall, last month, Snapdeal launched a new app called Shopo which allows buyers and sellers to interact with each other via an in-built chat app.
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have