17:28 07th Jul, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S6 And Edge Get Their Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Updates
Fixes issues with the camera and allows for a some new customisations.
Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge owners in India will be happy to know that new Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update roll out has begun. The update fixes a few issues, improves on a couple of things and adds a couple of new customisations to make your life easier.
The new update, which has finally arrived in India after a long wait, adds new exposure controls to the camera and also adds a couple of new shooting modes. Apps can now be sorted alphabetically in the app drawer and Guest mode finally makes an appearance.
There is now also an option to remove the S Finder and Quick Connect widgets from the notifications drawer entirely, which is a good move, considering that the screen isn’t too big in size.
[Also Read: Review: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge]
As an added bonus, Samsung now lets you switch off that iPhone-like wallpaper motion effect.
The update is rolling out right now, so if you have not received a notification for the firmware update, you can head to Settings and manually check for the same.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499