12:51 03rd Jul, 2015
Casio Becomes The Latest Entrant In An Overcrowded Smartwatch Market
Will unveil its version of the ideal smartwatch in 2016.
According to a report from the Wall Street Journal, Casio already has a smartwatch in the works. The company is working on perfecting the same and is looking to announce the smartwatch by March 2016.
As for the details about the smartwatch, company president Kazuhiro Kashio revealed very little, commenting about its build quality.
“A device that won’t break easily, is simple to put on and feels good to wear,” and that’s about it.
Certainly, Casio has a lot of experience when it comes to building wrist watches and have pioneered a couple of them in past as well.
Now that we know that the watchmaker has been working on the intelligent timepiece for 4 years, we can be sure that it will be something to ogle at.
What will make you think twice about purchasing it is the price that is expected to cost around 349 USD (approx. Rs 22,000), one has been priced keeping Apple Watch Sport in mind.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499