12:29 22nd Jun, 2015
Micromax Launches Canvas Tabby With Dual Kids And Parents Mode At Rs 6,499
With this new tablet, parents can remotely access and change the settings of the tablet while knowing what their kid is doing in it.
We all know that times have been changing rapidly and so is technology and along with this we can see a drastic change in how the kids used to play in the 90s and how the little ones play now.
Technology has been in the frontier of everything nowadays and keeping this in mind, Indian smartphone manufacturer Micromax has come up with a new 7 inch HD TFT display tablet dubbed as the Canvas Tabby which is aimed at the little kids.
Priced at Rs 6,499, the new tablet comes with a specialised Kids mode along with a parent mode.
Firstly, it is important to know that the kid mode would be focusing on the kids where the content have been designed by experts and comes with preloaded education apps and videos.
Along side, the parent mode that comes with the tablet is a regular Android mode with parental controls like remotely accessing and changing the settings of the tablet, get details on what the kid is doing in the tablet via regular reports, set tablet usage time limit and many more.
Apart from the special features of the tablet, it is worth noting that it comes with Android 4.4 KitKat along wit eye glare protection and powered by a 1.3 GHz dual core processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM.
Also, the tablet comes with voice-calling functionality offering a dual SIM support and 8 GB of built-in storage which can expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card.
The camera section includes a 2 MP rear camera and a VGA front camera and connectivity options like 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and powering these features comes a 3,200 mAh battery.
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones