12:06 12th Jun, 2015
Registrations For HTC's One M9 INK Edition Smartphones Now Open
Seems to be coming up with a number of options to make up for slacking sales.
While we all know that HTC’s smartphones sales are not quite up to the mark, the company has been stretching it marketing prowess to figure out alternative ways to make their refreshed flagships more appealing to consumers.
The HTC INK edition smartphones is one such campaign that was kicked off about a month ago featuring smartphones with body-art inspired tattoos engraved on the back metal plate.
The tattoos we created by UK celebrity “ink-er” Cally-Jo Pothecary and designed by fashion icon and supermodel Jourdan Dunn.
While the campaign was launched a month ago, it is now that the registration window is finally open.
From what things look like, we can say that this campaign is limited to the UK only for now. More so the registration page has one too many questions for users, in order to find out whether they qualify for the purchase of the limited edition device.
HTC Chairwoman, Cher Wang also confirmed that HTC’s performance has not been up to the mark (or anywhere close to it for that matter) lately, and apologised to shareholders about the same. She did however promise that HTC will launch a “hero product” in October to compensate for dragging sales that it has seen with the refreshed, HTC One M9.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499