12:26 06th May, 2015
Mi Band Went Out Of Stock In 7 Seconds
The device was sold at Re 1 as part of the introductory offer.
As expected, the Mi Band's ist special preview sale on Xiaomi India's official website went out of stock in 7 seconds on May 5.
Surprisingly, the special sale of the Mi Band just had 1000 units in stock and at a special price of Re 1. Mi India also tweeted about the success of their Mi Band's 1st special preview sale.
To add in more on this, the flash was held on May 5 at 2 PM on mi.com/in which was reportedly flooded by Mi fans. And, it's also true that the first 1000 registrants have got the band at just Re 1.
Adding more to the whole flash sale, many users also tweeted about the same.
Looks like #MiBand got sold with 0.01sec :/— Shintu Dhang (@Shin2_D) May 5, 2015
Speaking about the Mi Band, the company recently launched the wearable in India last month alongside its Mi 4i.
While Mi Band looks like a simple device, it does have some interesting features like tracking user movements, sleeping patterns and also the ability to unlock a device. However, the key USP of the Mi Band is its battery life which the company claims to offer up to 30 days of standby time.
To add more, the band is also water resistant so that you don't have to worry about little drizzles or liquid spills.
It is also worth noting that the company had posted a buying guide on how to grab a Mi Band on its official Facebook page.
The Re 1 promotional offer to introduce the product by the company did surely go viral among various social media handles. However, there is no further information as to when and at how much price will the device available.
TAGS: Xiaomi Mi Band
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499