11:44 16th Oct, 2014
Apple iPad Air 2 And iPad mini 3 Get Confirmed Before Launch
The company leaked out details of its upcoming iPad tablets in the most unexpected place.
Yes, we know thatApple’s upcoming iPad and Mac event, that happens in less that 24 hours from now will show off its two new iPads. What we did not know was that they will be called the iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3. The two devices that were yet to be revealed showed up with images and some details in the oddest of places -- the user guide of the iTunes store.
Seems like Apple’s content teams had been a bit too enthusiastic and put up the page a whole day in advance. From what we saw, the iPad Air 2 looks pretty similar to the older iPad Air and the same goes for the iPad mini 3. What is new the presence of a touch ID sensor which we feel may also show up on some Mac desktops and laptops to keeps things secure and simple.
Also revealed from the user guide is the presence of the a Burst mode for the iPad’s iSight camera. This could indicate that the iPads will be getting a camera upgrade after all. That along with a new A8 chip would indeed make for a worthy upgrade for power users, even though there seems to be minor cosmetic changes on the outside.
Whatever it is, all the details will get confirmed soon as the official event is just a day away.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020