13:21 01st Sep, 2014
XOLO Launches Another Play-Branded Smartphone, The 8X-1100
Sitting between the other recently launched Play handsets, the 8X-1100 does offer a lot for less.
XOLO had launched the Play 8X-1000 a little less than a month ago with the all-new HIVE UI. Soon after, the manufacturer pushed out another handset tagged as the Play 8X-1200 which offered better specs but for a bigger price jump at Rs 20,000. Clearly there was a segment in between that was left out, hence XOLO has now launched the 8X-1100 to offer gaming for the mid-range buyers.
As far as the specs go, XOLO offers the usual octa-core chipset and this is again the same MediaTek SoC offered on the original 8X-1000. For the rest of the hardware, XOLO has made compromises and shuffled things here and there to keep the pricing right:
- We get a 5 inch 1080p display that comes with Corning’s Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- An octa-core 1.7 GHz MediaTek SoC (MT6592) coupled with 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory along with expansion up to 32 GB via a micro SD card slot
- 13 MP camera on the back with generous 5 MP unit up front
- Dual speakers with DTS surround sound
- Dual SIM functionality along with a 2100 mAh battery to power it all
The smartphone runs Android KitKat version 4.4 will be available for a price tag of Rs 14,999 when it reaches stores shelves.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499