Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:43 19th Sep, 2012
MWC 2012: LG Reveals Optimus 4X HD
Quad-core Android will be showcased at mobile event as the company's next flagship smartphone.
Korean manufacturer LG has announced yet another high-end device before the Mobile World Congress 2012 kicks off. The latest addition is none another than the Optimus 2X's successor, the Optimus 4X HD. This is the first handset from LG to be powered by the quad-core Tegra 3 chipset with a 1.5 GHz CPU. Apart from that, you get a 4.7" IPS panel with pixel dimensions of 1280x800. Other specs include 1 GB of RAM, an 8 mp primary and 1.3 mp front camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 16 GB of internal storage, and a 2150 mAh battery. What's more, all of this is stuffed inside a 8.9 mm thin body.
According to the press release, the 4X HD will run Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) out of the box. The gadget will be showcased at MWC 2012. However, at this point, there's no official word on its pricing and availability.
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have