09:14 27th Dec, 2013
Puma Launches Sport Earphones For Your Workouts
Don’t miss out on music and calls with this handsfree.
Not all earphones are suitable for workout, Puma the sport brand understands this, and therefore launched stylish new Pro Performance In-Ear + Mic Sport earphones.
Basically, these aren’t just simple earphones, they are actually handsfree, which is perfect to take a call when working out. The Pro Performance, a sport bud style, offers an adjustable ear hook to keep your workout mix in place, even during the most intense gym session. The PUMA mic syncs with most devices to pause a song, skip forward and back, adjust volume, and even answer calls.
- Sport bud earphone with PUMA Mic feature and active grip adjustable ear hook.
- Aluminium acoustic chamber.
- Mesh speaker cap to reduce dust and debris.
- Sport clip for cable stability.
- Zip carrying case.
- Compatible with most phones, computers, and audio devices.
- 14.8 mm Driver.
- 15 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Response.
- 1.2 m Cable with moisture-resistant cable housing.
The earphones have been priced at Rs 4000, available in orange, pink, red, white, and black by Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd. You can pickup a pair at all intersection retail stores.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020