Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
01:00 27th Oct, 2013
Nikon Launches DX-Format D5300 DSLR Camera
Comes with built-in Wi-Fi and GPS support.
Nikon India has announced the launch of a compact and lightweight entry-level DSLR — the D5300. It is Nikon's first digital SLR camera to offer built-in Wi-Fi and GPS functions. It packs in 24.2 megapixels along with a new EXPEED 4 image processing engine, which does away with the low-pass filter. Nikon had also launched the D610 DSLR camera a few days back with a price tag of Rs1,30,000.
- An effective pixel count of 24.2-million pixels and a Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter, as well as the latest image-processing engine, EXPEED 4, for superior image quality and definition.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for transmitting high-quality images to a smart device for simple sharing and Remote Shooting.
- Transfer function: Images captured by the D5300, or already saved to a memory card inserted in the D5300, can be transferred to a smart device over a wireless connection.
- A built-in GPS function that records location data and tracks movement.
- A monocoque structure made of a new material for a smaller and lighter body that is strong and durable.
- A 3.2" 1037k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor with wide viewing angle for simple shooting from any angle.
- D-Movie function for recording full-HD 1920×1080 @60fps.
The Nikon D5300 will be available in the market mid-November onwards and comes in black, Red and Grey colours. The cost of the Nikon D5300 body is Rs 54,450. With A 18-55mm VR lens, it costs Rs 59,950; and Rs 75,950 with 18-140 mm VR lens.
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have