19:04 02nd Jan, 2012
PlayBook Sold Out, Offer Extended By A Week
50% price cut finds many takers across India.
After cutting prices for its Blackberry PlayBook tablet for a limited period, RIM has announced that the device has been sold out across India. However, the huge sales surge has ensured that the four-day festive offer has been extended by a week. Around 12,000 tablets have been sold in four days alone, as RIM offered the 16 GB version at Rs 13,500, 32 GB version at Rs 16,000, and 64 GB version at Rs 24,500.
"We are pleased to see the excitement and overwhelming response to our limited festive season offer on BlackBerry PlayBook. I believe that the 16 GB and 32 GB version of the PlayBook is completely sold out in the retail channels", Research In Motion Managing Director India, Sunil Dutt said.
The 7" tablet is originally priced at Rs 28,000, Rs 33,000, and Rs 38,000 for the 16, 32, and 64 GB variants.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-