19:04 02nd Jan, 2012
PlayBook Sold Out, Offer Extended By A Week
50% price cut finds many takers across India.
After cutting prices for its Blackberry PlayBook tablet for a limited period, RIM has announced that the device has been sold out across India. However, the huge sales surge has ensured that the four-day festive offer has been extended by a week. Around 12,000 tablets have been sold in four days alone, as RIM offered the 16 GB version at Rs 13,500, 32 GB version at Rs 16,000, and 64 GB version at Rs 24,500.
"We are pleased to see the excitement and overwhelming response to our limited festive season offer on BlackBerry PlayBook. I believe that the 16 GB and 32 GB version of the PlayBook is completely sold out in the retail channels", Research In Motion Managing Director India, Sunil Dutt said.
The 7" tablet is originally priced at Rs 28,000, Rs 33,000, and Rs 38,000 for the 16, 32, and 64 GB variants.
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones