19:04 02nd Jan, 2012
PlayBook Sold Out, Offer Extended By A Week
50% price cut finds many takers across India.
After cutting prices for its Blackberry PlayBook tablet for a limited period, RIM has announced that the device has been sold out across India. However, the huge sales surge has ensured that the four-day festive offer has been extended by a week. Around 12,000 tablets have been sold in four days alone, as RIM offered the 16 GB version at Rs 13,500, 32 GB version at Rs 16,000, and 64 GB version at Rs 24,500.
"We are pleased to see the excitement and overwhelming response to our limited festive season offer on BlackBerry PlayBook. I believe that the 16 GB and 32 GB version of the PlayBook is completely sold out in the retail channels", Research In Motion Managing Director India, Sunil Dutt said.
The 7" tablet is originally priced at Rs 28,000, Rs 33,000, and Rs 38,000 for the 16, 32, and 64 GB variants.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance