13:14 13th Jun, 2013
Amazon.in Now Puts Up Kindle Device On Sale
Starting 27th June you can purchase the original Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, and Kindle Fire HD to read eBooks.
After opening its virtual doors in India earlier this month, Amazon.in which started its e-commerce business with books has finally upped its inventory. The Indian wing of this US-based online shopping site will soon start retailing its famed e-book readers. From 27th June, 2013 the site will start selling its "top-of-the-line" Kindle Paperwhite —in both, the Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi + 3G variants, for Rs 11,000 and Rs 14,000 respectively.
The site will also start retailing its 5th generation Amazon Kindle today, at the price of Rs 6000, a good one grand lesser than its original retail price. Amazon will also bring its Android-based 7" and 8.9" Kindle Fire HD tablets at the same time, but pricing for either model hasn't been revealed yet.
That aside, the site has also stocked up its collection of e-books compatible with these devices. Moreover, as a two-week offer that starts today, the site will offer one best-seller free every day. The book up for grabs today is the "Thundergod: The Ascendance of Indra by Rajiv G Menon".
While the some of these devices have already been retailing via select brick and mortar shops, Amazon will have to introduce more products across categories soon to woo its Indian audience.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499