17:46 17th Jan, 2013
Zebronics Launches Blue Air Bluetooth Headphone For Rs 1500
Offers a range of up to 10 meters along with noise isolation.
Zebronics, a brand well known for its range of computer accessories, introduced its newest product in the market — the Blue Air Bluetooth Headphone. The Zebronics Blue Air claims to offer up to 14 hours of audio playback and 200 hours of standby on a single charge.
The new Bluetooth headphones comes with soft padded contact surfaces for comfort and has a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20000 Hz. The Blue Air also has an inbuilt microphone for voice calls while on the move. A power key, answer switch and music control keys are also present.
The padded design of the Blue Air, also offer noise isolation so you can use these with ease, especially when you are travelling. It has an operating range of up to 10 metres and is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
The Zebronics Blue Air Bluetooth headphone is priced at Rs 1500 and ships with a 1 year warranty. The retail package includes a USB charging cable, charging adapter and an audio cable which also lets you use it as a wired headset.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499