13:26 04th Jan, 2013
Airtel Launches mEducation Service For Students And Professionals
Packages for courses such as English learning, competitive exam preparation and career counselling available in regional languages as well.
With most students now starting their final leg of preparations for annual board exams, Bharti Airtel, has launched a new mEducation services for mobile users. The service gives users access to courses for language skills, entrance exam preparation (such as CAT), and career counselling from their cellphones.
Courses are available on the voice (IVR) based service as well as in the SMS format, that too in several regional languages. The service also makes way for regular assessment tests along with details of campuses and the scholarships that are up for grabs. Course start at as low as Rs 1.5 (for SMSes) to as much as Rs 200 for web-based packages (for professional courses such as "Learn the tricks to crack the CAT by the CAT Guru, Arun Sharma").
For pricing details and the complete list of courses/services on offer, head over here.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499