Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:06 04th Nov, 2011
Apple Confirms Battery Issue In iPhones
Promises to fix it with a software update.
In the last couple of weeks, there have been a considerable amount of complaints regarding the iPhone 4S's dismal battery performance. Interestingly, these problems also spiked with older iPhone 4s updated to the latest iOS 5. After keeping mum for a quite a while, Apple has finally acknowledged the issue.
Here's the statement given by Apple to AllThingsD.com: "We have found a few bugs that are affecting battery life and we will release a software update to address those in a few weeks".
Reportedly, the company declined to elaborate on the statement, but promised to release a software update soon. Since iOS 5.0.1 beta for developers mentions a "battery issue" in a list of bug fixes, it's probably the fix that Apple was on about. Considering it's already available for devs, it shouldn't take too long before going live for normal users.
- FOSSIL LAUNCHES GEN5 SMARTWATCHES IN INDIA
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones