16:23 18th Sep, 2012
TechTree Presents The Jump Games Contest: Win T20 Cricket World Cup Match Tickets!
Two tickets worth Rs 2000 each for the 22nd September match up for grabs.
Update (18-Sep-2012): The contest has concluded and the winner is Hilan Edward Paul from Colombo. Congrats, Hilan! We will contact the winner soon.
If you plan on being in Sri Lanka for the ICC World Twenty20 cricket tournament, here's some good news. You might just get to catch one match more than what your itinerary entails. Jump Games has sponsored two tickets worth Rs 2000 each for the match to be held on 22nd September. The tickets will be for either the Sri Lanka vs South Africa or Australia vs West Indies T20 fixture — confirmation will be provided at the time of sending the ticket to the winners. How do you enter the contest? Simple, just fill in the details below and you will be eligible to win!
Important: The prize is only for the T20 match tickets and does not include airfare or accommodation. All other expenses will have to be borne by the winners.
Note: Multiple entries will be disqualified. The winner will be decided by a lucky draw. The contest closes on midnight of Monday, 17th September, and the winners will be announced on Tuesday morning. Good luck!
Rules And Regulations
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Entry is open to all nationalities. However, prizes will only be despatched to postal addresses within India.
- Winners will be contacted by phone on Tuesday, 18th September 2012 and must immediately send address details for ticket despatch.
- Employees of Trivone Digital Services (TechTree) or Jump Games, as well as their relatives and friends, are not eligible to enter the contest.
- Please allow at least two days for prize delivery.
- Your email address may be used to send occasional newsletters or promotional material. You can instantly unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time.
- Trivone Digital Services (TechTree) reserves the right to revise the contest terms if required, without advance notice.
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have