11:01 09th Sep, 2019
Enjoy Cool Music with Portronics “Breeze II”
Portronics Breeze II is available at Rs 3,999/- with a one-year warranty
Portronics has come up with powerful speaker “Breeze II”, to its existing series of affordable wireless speakers. The brand has brought in its wireless speaker Breeze in a new avatar with twice the power and much better performance and sound. The all-new Breeze II is a 20W speaker that promises to deliver you an amazing musical experience.
Cool & Compact looks: The speaker weighs 527 grams only and comes with IPX4 rating with splash proof and dust proof body. It is very stable even at the highest volume. Breeze II has 7 Colored LED Lights creating a mesmerizing ambiance while it plays music.
Sound Quality: Breeze II has powerful 20W inbuilt speakers which offer unbelievably clear sound output and relaxing bass. If one wishes to enjoy true stereo output with both Left and Right channels, then two of these compact speakers can tango together with captivating stereo output using the built-in TWS feature via Bluetooth V4.2.
Connectivity options: The gadget lets you enjoy movies on your Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop or Computer with Portronics Breeze II using multiple connectivity options Bluetooth, Micro SD Card & Aux cable. Also, when you get bored of your playlist you can easily switch to FM mode and tune into your favorite FM stations.
Longer Playtime: The TWS speaker has a 2000mAh lithium-Ion battery that can play non-stop music for more than 7 hours on a single recharge. The speaker is smartly designed and it automatically goes to sleep mode after 20 minutes of non-operation.
Portronics Breeze II is available at Rs 3,999/- with a one-year warranty. You can buy it from both online and offline stores across India.
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones