19:34 04th Feb, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Gets A Hefty Price Cut
The cost of its base model has come down to Rs 57,900 from Rs 64,900.
Last year, Samsung introduced the Galaxy S9+ in India with a starting price of Rs 64,900. Now, before launching the Galaxy S10 line-up, the Korean company is clearing up the inventory of its predecessor. The company is offering Rs 7,000 discount on the current S series flagship. As a result, the Galaxy S9+ with 64 GB can now be purchased for Rs 57,900. For the 128 GB storage version, you will have to spend Rs 61,900. Finally, the 256 GB variant's price has gone down from Rs 72,900 to Rs 65,900.
The news comes from the Twitter handle of popular retailer MaheshTelecom. However, the price cut is not limited to brick-and-mortar shops. You can also avail the handset at new prices from Samsung's official online store.
The Galaxy S9+ is still a great a handset with its 6.2-inch Quad HD+ OLED screen. It packs-in serious power with its Exynos 9 Series 9810 chipset. The handset offers 6 GB RAM and 64 GB, 128 GB or 256 GB storage to choose from.
On the photography front, you get a 12 MP dual camera setup. Apart from capturing impressive pictures, it can record slo-mo videos at 960fps. For selfies, you get an 8 MP wide-angle camera with autofocus.
The handset features a premium glass and metal design. With IP68 rating, it is water and dust resistant. The phone comes with a 3,500 mAh battery with fast charging.
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have