20:26 02nd Feb, 2019
Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) Gets A Leather Treatment
The mid-range phone has been unveiled in Sri Lanka.
Chinese telecom giant Huawei has launched its latest mid-range smartphone Y6 Pro (2019) in Sri Lanka. It is an updated model of the Y6 Pro which was launched back in 2018. The smartphone flaunts its new design owing to its waterdrop notch and a leather back cover. It is reminiscent of LG G4, which was introduced in 2015. The Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) comes in Amber Brown and Midnight Black colour options.
The Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) comes with a 6.09-inch HD+ display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio. The processor is yet to be announced, but we assume it to be powered by Huawei’s home-grown Kirin 659 SoC (System on Chip) or the Kirin 710 SoC. The handset comes equipped with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. The internal memory can be extended further via the microSD card slot.
On the photography front, it sports a single 13-megapixel rear camera sensor with f/1.8 aperture. The front Teardrop notch carries the 8-megapixel selfie snapper which also aids to Face Unlock the device.
The Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) runs on EMUI 9.0 on top of Android 9.0 Pie. It is powered by a 3000 mAh battery under its hood which comes with AI (Artificial Intelligence) backed battery management tech. There is no word on the pricing of this device yet and whether it would be available for other global market is still unknown.
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have