18:56 03rd Sep, 2018
IFA 2018: ZTE Comes All Guns Blazing With The Axon 9 Pro
The premium smartphone features an OLED screen and dual camera setup.
Chinese brand ZTE has announced its flagship smartphone at IFA 2018. Dubbed the Axon 9 Pro, this handset features a premium design and a fancy 6.2-inch FHD+ OLED screen.
The screen features an iPhone X esque notch. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 845 and has 6 GB of RAM. The phone has a dual camera setup comprised of 12 MP + 20 MP sensors. For selfies, you get a 20 MP front snapper.
The water-resistant phone features a fingerprint sensor. It has onboard dynamic stereo sound and Dolby audio support with compatible earphones. Its 4000 mAh battery comes with Quick Charge 4 technology.
The ZTE Axon 9 Pro is priced at 650 euros, which translates to around Rs 54,000. There's no word on its release date yet.
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have