Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
04:06 05th Oct, 2017
Google Pixel 2 India Pricing Starts At Rs 61,000
Pre-order will commence later this month.
Google has just announced its flagship phones, the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. These handsets share the design of its predecessors but come with improvements such as a water-resistant body. The Pixel 2 series phones run Android Oreo out-of-the-box and come with some near AI features. The best part is that Google is making sure that its fans in India won't have to wait for long to get hands on these smartphones.
According to the search-giant, India will be among the first wave of countries to get the new Pixel phones. Google has also shed light on the pricing and here's how it goes:
The Pixel 2 64 GB is priced at Rs 61,000. The 128 GB version is pegged at Rs 70,000. For the 64 GB model of Pixel 2 XL, you will have to pay Rs 73,000, whereas the 128 GB Pixel 2 XL will burn a Rs 82,000 hole in your pocket.
Pre-orders will commence on 26 October 2017. The phones will be available online and in retail stores, with Pixel 2 being available for sale starting 1st November 2017, and Pixel 2 XL will be available starting 15th November 2017.
TAGS: Google Pixel 2
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones