17:03 27th Sep, 2017
Google Celebrates 19th Anniversary With 19 Iconic Games
Users visiting the Google homepage today will find a 19th anniversary Doodle graphics that lets users spin a wheel for more games.
Google is celebrating its 19th Anniversary has come up with a surprise Doodle spinner that brings back 19 Doodle games from the past.
The company wrote in a blog: "They say life is full of surprises, and Google’s history is chock-full of them. In fact, we wouldn’t be here without them. In 1997, Larry Page, had just arrived at Stanford University to pursue his Ph.D in computer science. Of all the students on campus, Google’s other co-founder, Sergey Brin, was randomly assigned to show Page around..."
From there, the two begin their mission to organize a seemingly infinite amount of information on the web giving birth to what we known as ‘Google’. Google.com was registered as a domain on September 15th 1997. The name, a play on the word “googol,” a mathematical term for the number represented by the numeral 1 followed by 100 zeros. Google since then has seen tremendous growth and expansion touching lives of millions of users around the world.
With over 70 offices in more than 40 global locations, including India, the Mountain View, California-company grew substantially in its size and reputation - its innovation subsequently becomes a part of daily life including Android phones, Google Maps, Google Earth, as well as in business with its mail, mobile devices and analytics solutions.
Users visiting the Google homepage today will find a 19th anniversary Doodle graphics that lets users spin a wheel. When the user stops, the wheel will, redirect the user in turn to a new page that will enable them to play a mini doddle game, including bug cricket, animal sounds, Solitaire and even the ‘Snake’ game.
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”