15:54 06th Jun, 2017
ZTE Launches V870 In China With 4 GB RAM
By looking at the spec sheet, the smartphone seems to be the ‘next-common-phone’ you can get.
Chinese smartphone maker ZTE has recently launched its new smartphone dubbed as V870 in China for a price of CNY 2,699 which roughly translates to Rs 25,550.
The ZTE V870 comes with a metal body and sports a 5.5 inch FHD IPS display while being powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor clocked at 1.4 GHz. The smartphone also features a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM while it packs a fingerprint sensors on the back panel.
The device comes with a 16 MP rear camera with LED flash and an 8 MP front facing camera, while a 3,000 mAh battery keeps the phone alive. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and supports 4G connectivity. It also features dual speakers at the bottom panel.
Having said that, we still have no clue as to when would this phone reach Indian shores, and if so, we may expect it to be priced between Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000 range.
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have