11:57 29th May, 2017
Samsung Launches Galaxy J3 Pro In India With Android 5.1 Lollipop
The device also features a Spreadtrum processor unlike the China variant which had Snapdragon SoC.
Almost after a year since Samsung launched the Galaxy J3 Pro In China, it has announced the Indian launch, available exclusively on Flipkart in Gold, White, and Black color schemes. The smartphone is priced at Rs 7,990, and surprisingly, the smartphone has been rolled out with Android 5.1 Lollipop which is definitely a down-point.
However, on the technical side, the Galaxy J3 Pro comes with a 5 inch HD sAMOLED display, while being powered by a quad-core Spreadtrum processor clocked at 1.5 GHz, paired with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. To recall, the device when launched in China, last year, included a Snapdragon 410 processor.
The device comes with a metal finish and supports Dual SIM, while the camera modules are made up of 8 MP primary sensor in the back and 5 M secondary sensor on the front. It is backed by a 2,600 mAh battery. Other connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, NFC, Bluetooth v4.1, and WiFi 802. 11 b/g/n.
With this said, it looks like the company has forgotten that this is 2017 and Google is almost on the verge of launching out Android O. Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box is definitely going to hurt many Samsung lovers!
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020