11:47 11th May, 2017
Asus Launches Zenfone Go 5.5 In India For Rs 8,499
The smartphone feature a quad-core Snapdragon processor with 2 GB RAM and 3,000 mAh battery.
Taiwan based mobile manufacturer Asus has recently announced the launch of Zenfone Go 5.5 (ZB442KL) in India for a price of Rs 8,499.
The smartphone comes with a 5.5 inch HD IPS display, while the company claims its ergonomic arc design makes it feel secure and extremely comfortable to hold as it sits perfectly in the user’s hand.
As usual, the Zenfone Go 5.5 comes with a physical rear key that allows users to adjust the volume and click those perfect selfies with absolute ease, according to a recent press release.
Zenfone Go 5.5 features a 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. The phone also comes with Asus PixelMaster 3.0 app that offers multiple modes to further enhance the photography experience - Back Light (HDR) Mode, Low Light Mode, Manual Mode (for DSLR-like camera detail settings), Real Time Beautification Mode, Super Resolution Mode (for up to 4X resolution photos), Night Mode, Photo Effect Mode, Selfie Panorama, Selfie Mode, according to the same release.
Under the hood, the device is powered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor with 2 GB RAM, and 3,000 mAh battery. The device also sports a mono speaker and a dual internal mic with Noise Cancellation technology.
Zenfone Go 5.5 comes with ZenUI 3.0 with exciting new features for a simpler, secure and more personalized experience. ZenMotion helps users swiftly launch apps by writing a letter on the smartphone’s blank screen and instantly wake-up their smartphone by double tapping on the screen. ZenUI Instant Updates provides the complete list of ZenUI apps with newly available versions at a glance, to ensure your smartphone is always up-to-date.
TAGS: Asus ZenFone Go
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020