14:45 02nd May, 2017
ZTE Nubia Z17 Spotted On GeekBench?
The smartphone would be sporting a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM.
It looks like a new ZTE Nubia device has been recently spotted on the benchmarking website Geekbench, listed as NX563J while revealing a couple of information on the processor and other core features of the upcoming device.
It is alleged that the smartphone listed on Geekbench with codename NX563J is none other than the Nubia Z17. Well, this theory has come into place mainly because the Nubia Z17 Mini that was announced last month came with NX569J model number which is similar to what we are seeing now.
However, coming back to the current Geekbench listing we can see that the device may be sporting a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with eight cores clocked at 1.90 GHz while it may be seen running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system.
Having said this, it is worth noting that no much information about the Nubia NX563J device including its pricing, available, and other specification details is available at this moment. We may have to wait for further leaks to actually understanding more about the upcoming device.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499