14:27 07th Apr, 2017
ZTE Launches Nubia NeoAir VR Camera
The camera requires a smartphone to be paired with in order to work.
ZTE has recently unveiled its new 360 degree camera dubbed as the nubia NeoAir VR camera at an event held yesterday, along side the launch of nubia Z17 mini.
NeoAir VR camera comes with two fisheye lenses that help create 360 degree photos and videos. Both these sensors come with 210 degree field of view and f/2.4 aperture.
Weighing at just 26.5 grams, the NeoAir VR camera has a USB Type C connector which allows people to plug it directly to any Android smartphone with a reversible port. By doing so, you can actually broadcast 360 degree videos live on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. However, it is worth noting that the smartphone should have at least 2 GB RAM and USB OTG support as well for this to work.
According to a recent post published on The Indian Express, ZTE claims this new camera as the world’s smallest panoramic camera, and may come with a price tag of 699 Yuan. This may translate to around Rs 6,543 if at all it reaches Indian soil soon.
However, it is worth not to forget that this camera needs a smartphone to be paired with in order to work. Yet, this definitely seems quite interesting considering the endless possibilities it has for selfie generation.
- FOSSIL LAUNCHES GEN5 SMARTWATCHES IN INDIA
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones