15:59 09th Mar, 2017
ZTE Smartphone With 6 Inch Display Leaked On GFXBench
The smartphone runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and is powered by a 2 GB RAM.
It looks like a new ZTE smartphone is in the making, as a device with model number ZTE Z986 has been recently spotted on the benchmarking website GFXBench.
According to the listing, the smartphone may feature an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz and a massive 6 inch full HD display screen. Additionally, the listing mentions that the smartphone would be running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system, while a 2 GB RAM power it up from under the hood.
The smartphone seems to be having a 16 GB of internal storage, while the front facing camera is of 5 MP and back camera is made up of a 12 MP sensor.
Having said this, it is worth noting that this smartphone looks quite similar to the ZTE Z986DL and Z986U that surfaced in early January.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499