11:28 25th Jan, 2017
Lenovo Launches 4 GB RAM Of K6 Power Smartphone
The new variant comes with a price tag of Rs 10,999.
Chinese smartphone company has recently launched the new variant of its smartphone K6 Power that was launched back in November last year for a price tag of Rs 9,999.
The new variant comes with a 4 GB of RAM and interestingly, the company has increased the price by just Rs 1,000. This means that the new variant comes in with a price tag of Rs 10,999.
The company has announced that the new variant of K6 Power would be available for purchase starting from Jan 31, exclusively on Flipkart, alongside the original variant with 3 GB RAM.
To recall, the company had unveiled both 2 GB RAM variant and 4 GB variant globally at IFA 2016 alongside the company’s other smartphones Lenovo K6 and K6 Note.
Speaking about the Lenovo K6 Power, it sports a 4,000 mAh battery along with Dolby Atmos audio technology with TheaterMax media-consumption service. The fingerprint sensor is located on the rear panel of the smartphone.
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have