Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:12 05th Dec, 2016
Nestle Finds A Way To Reduce Sugar In Chocolates Without Affecting The Taste
The new research could prove a breakthrough in how sweets are made.
Scientists at Nestle research has found a way to lower sugar content in chocolates without affecting the taste. The team of scientists found a way to structure sugar differently using the natural ingredients. Nestle has released the microscopic image that compared the current sugar crystals as opposed to Nestle's breakthrough.
Nestle's Chief Technology Officer, Stefan Catsicas, stated that, "This truly groundbreaking research is inspired by nature and has the potential to reduce total sugar by up to 40% in our confectionery, Our scientists have discovered a completely new way to use a traditional, natural ingredient."
Nestle plans to use the latest findings in to decrease the total sugar in its sweets. The company is already in the process of patenting this breakthrough and will begin to use it in products 2018 onwards. After the recent Maggi fiasco in India, Nestle has managed to make headlines for good reasons.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have