Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
14:24 17th Nov, 2016
Vivo Unveils Its Flagship Smartphone Xplay6 In China
The all-metal handset boasts of a dual camera setup.
Hot on the heels of V5, Vivo has announced the Xplay6. The latest smartphone from the Chinese brand boasts of a premium all-metal design.
The handset features a 5.4-inch Quad HD AMOLED screen with curved edges. It is powered by the Snapdragon 820 chipset, which features Adreno 530 GPU. The phone has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. The 12-megapixel camera features Sony's image sensor. It has 4-axis Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) to perform better in low-light conditions. it is coupled with a secondary 5-megapixel depth sensor, much like the recently announced Gionee S9. To please the shutterbugs, the Xplay6 offers a 16-megapixel front-facing camera. The dual-SIM handset is compatible with 4G VoLTE, which means that it can be used on Reliance Jio network. Other features include Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, and fingerprint sensor. Its 4080 mAh battery supports fast charging. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS on top.
Starting today, the Vivo Xplay6 will hit the stores in China for 4498 yuan, which comes to around Rs 44,500 in our currency. As of this writing, there's no word on its global release.
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have