10:57 10th Nov, 2016
Xiaomi Launches Piston 3 Pro Earphones
The new earphone comes with Graphene Diaphragm and thus, expected to product more natural sounds.
We have all been witnessing Xiaomi launching new products every now and then, though some products never reach other countries. And, one more such release is a new in-ear headphones, dubbed as ‘Piston 3 Pro’.
The Chinese company has announced that the new earphones will go on sale in China, starting this Friday, and no further information regarding its availability in other countries has been provided yet.
However, it is being said that the new earphone will be priced at CNY 149 that roughly translates to around INR 1,500. The earphones also come with 4 different sizes of ear plugs.
Technically speaking, the new earphones come with CNC diamond-cut aluminium sound chamber with anodised surface. The Xiaomi Piston 3 Pro also comes with a ‘Graphene diaphragm’, reports Gadgets 360. Also, the company explains on its official product page that this Graphene diaphragm helps in producing more natural sounds.
The Piston 3 Pro comes with three in-line control buttons which help in playing, pausing, and changing music. Users also get 1.25 metre length wire that comes with a matte finish. However, it is being said that the cable is not flat and thus, may be prone to tangle.
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones