16:59 04th Nov, 2016
Lava Launches Ivory Pop Tablet At INR 6,299
The tablet doesn’t support 4G connectivity, and thus, it looks difficult for the company to pull customers towards its end.
Lava has recently launched yet another budget friendly tablet in the Indian smartphone/tablet market, dubbed as Lava Ivory Pop at a price tag of INR 6,299.
Under the hood, the tablet comes with a quad core Intel Atom processor clocked in at 1.2 GHz, 1 GB of DDR3 RAM, and 16 GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card.
The tablet also features a 5 MP rear camera and 2 MP front facing camera, while it runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. On the other hand, the device comes packed with a 3,000 mAh battery and supports 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, and other regular connectivity options. However, it doesn’t support the much trending 4G connectivity, and this looks like a down point.
The tablet is said to be available only in Dark Grey color option, while it offers support for 21 local languages. The budget friendly tablet will be available for purchase across both offline retail stores and e-commerce portals.
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones