Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
03:01 28th Oct, 2016
Apple Refreshes Its MacBook Pro With A Fancy Touch Bar
The new laptop packs-in more power in a lean package.
At its special Mac event, Apple unveiled leaner and meaner MacBook Pro line-up. The Cupertino-based company's new laptop features a relatives better Retina display that supports wider colour gamut. At 500 nits, it is also the most bright screen on the MacBook yet. Apple also claims that the display consumes 30 percent less energy than before.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499