Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
13:42 13th Oct, 2016
OnePlus Online Store Goes Live In India
The e-commerce website offers a wide range of OnePlus handsets and accessories.
Entering the market a couple of years back, Chinese brand OnePlus has already carved out a passionate fan base in India. After gaining solid grounds, the young brand has now launched its own e-commerce portal in our country.
The website oneplusstore.in, not only stocks company's "flagship killer" handsets, but will serves as a repository for a wide range of accessories and exclusive merchandise. OnePlus' store is offering 5 to 10 percent discount on certain cases and accessories. However, as far as the phones are concerned, they cost as much as they do on other commerce websites. For the existing OnePlus users, the company is offering a "little" gift. To avail this, you need to register using your OnePlus handset's IMEI number.
Along with this announcement, the Chinese company has also teased something "bigger and bolder" this Diwali.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499