13:15 05th Oct, 2016
Creative Announces SB Blaze Gaming Headset
The new headset is designed for hardcore gamers to engage more deeply into their favorite games.
Creative has today announced the launch of its new gaming headset, dubbed as the Creative SB Blaze, that is being claimed to deliver power, precision and comfort for serious gamers.
The headphone is the successor of the Creative Fatal1ty that came with the same design and audio standards.
According to a recent release sent out by the company, the new headset comes with more generous head padding to the enclosed plush ear cups, while the headset features a 40 mm Neodymium drivers that deliver powerful detailed audio for realistic explosions and piercing gunfire.
The headset boasts a detachable noise-reduction microphone for crystal-clear voice pick-up – essential for in-game voice communication. Users also have the flexibility of removing the microphone boom.
Creative SB Blaze will be available exclusively on Amazon, starting this October, and comes with a price tag of INR 3,999.
TAGS: Creative SB Blaze
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499