Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
16:54 29th Sep, 2016
Sony Launches Its Flagship Xperia XZ Smartphone In India
The camera-centric handset is priced at Rs 52,000.
Sony is trying its best to get a head start over the new iPhones. Showcased at the IFA event early this month, the Japanese brand's latest flagship the Xperia XZ has already landed in India. Improving upon the signature Xperia design language, the XZ features a clean design with sharp a outline. Much like its predecessors, it retains its water and dust resistant properties. The fingerprint sensor is quite unusually placed inside the power button.
The Xperia XZ sports a 5.2-inch Full HD screen with Triluminos moniker. It is powered by the top-of-the-line Snapdragon 820 chipset. The phone comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. The storage can be expanded by up to 256 GB via microSD card. Sony has brought the dual-SIM variant to India. In the photography department, the XZ boasts of a 23-megapixel rear camera.
The camera assembly comprises of Exmos RS sensor, 5-axis stabilisation, and 4K video recording. For selfies, it has got a whopping 13-megapixel front-facing camera. Other features include a 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C port, and 2900 mAh battery. The phone is pegged at Rs 52,000. Early adaptors will be treated with with a complimentary SmartBand Talk – SWR30 worth Rs 8990.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499