12:13 27th Jul, 2016
Skullcandy Unveils Wireless Line-up With Ink’d Headphones
Skullcandy Ink’d wireless is available in all leading retail stores and is priced at INR.3,999/-
Skullcandy, the performance and lifestyle audio brand, founded at the intersection of innovation and creative culture, continues to expand the brand’s signature designs to the wireless category. Skullcandy has added Bluetooth functionality to some of the brand's best-selling wired products, well recognized for audio quality, comfort and style.
“Our wireless product innovations were well-received in 2015. Ink’d Wireless will continue our mission to launch headphone in style that change consumers' expectations of Bluetooth product's aesthetics and acoustic performance,” said Amlan Bhattacharjya, founder and CEO of Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd.
Ink’d Wireless, a Bluetooth upgrade to Ink’d, one of the best-selling earbuds in the world, will feature a comfortable low-profile flex collar and competitive 7-hour battery life. Ink’d Wireless will join the in-ear line-up of the wireless range alongside the Smokin’ Buds 2 Wireless.
With this addition, Skullcandy continues to build one of the most diverse and best performing wireless lines in the marketplace. Last month Skullcandy’s Grind Wireless, a wireless upgrade was launched in India INR 6,499. Incipio in a bid to expand its range of accessories is set to acquire Skullcandy for $ 177. The Verge has reported that Incipio would retain the brand identity of Skullcandy and that fans of Skullcandy need not sulk about the acquisition.
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020