10:36 27th Jul, 2016
ZTE’s Blade V6 And Axon Mini Debuts In India
Launched globally at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this year the smartphones are priced at INR 9,999 and INR 23,599 respectively.
ZTE, the leading global mobile device maker, officially unveiled two of its premium devices, Axon Mini and Blade V6.
“At ZTE we are deeply committed to bring world-class technology and user-oriented design to the market in India. We believe that there is untapped potential in this market, which makes it a key driver for our Asia Pacific strategy. The launch of this range of phones in India signals the strengthening of our consumer offering in the market. We are sure with its superior design and best in class technology at competitive pricing, it will help ZTE to further cement our place in this burgeoning market”; said Mr. Cao Kai, CEO, ZTE Device India.
ZTE Blade V6
The dual sim Blade V6 focuses on vivid HD display and has a aluminum body measuring 6.8 mm in thickness and features. MediaTek MT6735 SOC accompanied with 2GB of RAM and 16 GB. The camera features include a 13MP rear camera as well as a 5MP selfie unit. The phone is powered by 2200 mAh battery and runs Android 5.0. Blade V6 is priced at INR. 9,999.
Axon mini has a body made from the same aircraft-grade aluminum alloy that you would find on a Boeing 787 claims the company. It is 7.9 mm thin and 70mm wide, the Axon mini’s 0.85mm thin bezels allow the device to feature a 5.2-inch AMOLED FHD 2.5D curved-edge screen. Axon mini supports three different biometric authentication options: fingerprint, voice control and eye-scan. Axon mini is priced at INR. 23,599.
ZTE Mobile Devices is a division of ZTE Corporation, a global telecommunications equipment, networks and mobile devices company headquartered in Shenzhen, China. ZTE is a publicly traded company listed on the Hong Kong and Shenzhen stock exchanges. ZTE is one of the global leaders in the mobile handset manufacturing industry in the world, offering a complete range of mobile devices, including mobile phones, tablets, mobile broadband modems and hotspots and family desktop integration terminals. ZTE has strategic partnerships with 47 of the world’s top 50 carriers. Additionally, ZTE ranked No.1 in PCT patent applications in WIPO table in 2011 and 2012.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499