14:35 21st Jun, 2016
Siri And Google Now Voice Integration On UE BOOM 2
UE Speakers with Siri and Google Now voice integration allows users to have easy access to their music.
Ultimate Ears has now introduced Siri and Google Now voice integration on UE BOOM 2, allowing music fans to simply “say it to play it”, directly from their Ultimate Ears speakers. The new push-to-talk feature brings even more convenience to UE’s award winning on-the-go Bluetooth speakers.
From cliff to cave, Ultimate Ears’ speakers are meant to be with you, wherever, whenever. They’re waterproof (IPX7), rugged and blast incredible 360-degree sound. This latest integration amps up the possibilities of where you can take your music and how easily you can access it all.
“Music lovers can now truly stay in the moment, playing their favorite song from the middle of the pool or even while diving off a cliff with their UE speaker in hand,” said Charlotte Johs, general manager of Ultimate Ears. “No matter how wet, muddy or wild the situation, with Siri and Google Now voice integration on UE BOOM 2, fans no longer need to pick up their phone to play DJ. Now, they can just say it to play it.”
Siri and Google Now voice integration is available on UE BOOM 2 priced at INR 15995, through the free UE BOOM apps. The app enhancement is available through the iOS and Android app stores on June 21. Speakers are sold separately.
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020