15:05 28th Oct, 2015
Jaybird Launches Wireless In-ear Headphone X2 At Rs 15,999.
The bluetooth in-ear headphone comes with a lifetime sweat proof warranty.
Jaybird has recently launched is new bluetooth in-ear headset dubbed as the X2 in India by teaming up with Indian distributor Ferrari Video.
The new in-ear headset comes with a price tag of Rs 15,999 and in six colours - Alpha, Charge, Fire, Ice, Midnight and Storm.
Speaking about the technical features of the new Jaybird X2, it uses Bluetooth 2.1 technology to connect with other devices while it promises to deliver a battery life of up to 8 hours once charged completely.
The X2 also comes equipped with a built-in microphone enabling users to answer calls and also a three button remote.
Having said this, the new earphones will be bundled with a few Premium Sport Memory foam Ear Tips, Patented Secure-Fit Ear Fins, Friction-Fit Silicone Sport Carrying Case, Silicone Ear Tips, Charging Cable and Cord Management Clips.
Along with this, the earphones come with a unique sweat proof warranty for a lifetime.
We can clearly see Jaybird trying to position its new X2 earphones in the wireless sports audio category.
When most of the bluetooth audio devices are known for not much clear quality of the output, Jaybird has developed its own codec to make sure the audio is decoded with an enchanced bit rate which the company boasts to be a premium bluetooth audio.
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020