15:05 28th Oct, 2015
Jaybird Launches Wireless In-ear Headphone X2 At Rs 15,999.
The bluetooth in-ear headphone comes with a lifetime sweat proof warranty.
Jaybird has recently launched is new bluetooth in-ear headset dubbed as the X2 in India by teaming up with Indian distributor Ferrari Video.
The new in-ear headset comes with a price tag of Rs 15,999 and in six colours - Alpha, Charge, Fire, Ice, Midnight and Storm.
Speaking about the technical features of the new Jaybird X2, it uses Bluetooth 2.1 technology to connect with other devices while it promises to deliver a battery life of up to 8 hours once charged completely.
The X2 also comes equipped with a built-in microphone enabling users to answer calls and also a three button remote.
Having said this, the new earphones will be bundled with a few Premium Sport Memory foam Ear Tips, Patented Secure-Fit Ear Fins, Friction-Fit Silicone Sport Carrying Case, Silicone Ear Tips, Charging Cable and Cord Management Clips.
Along with this, the earphones come with a unique sweat proof warranty for a lifetime.
We can clearly see Jaybird trying to position its new X2 earphones in the wireless sports audio category.
When most of the bluetooth audio devices are known for not much clear quality of the output, Jaybird has developed its own codec to make sure the audio is decoded with an enchanced bit rate which the company boasts to be a premium bluetooth audio.
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch