10:56 27th Oct, 2015
Karbonn To Sell Smartphones With Discounts Of Up To 50% During Diwali
Also, the company has launched a few smartphones and feature phones which are pocket friendly to give more options for the customers.
Homegrown smartphone maker Karbonn has announced on Monday that the company's handsets will be available with discounts up to 50 per cent during the Diwali festive season.
It is also worth noting that the discount offer will be available across various e-commerce portals.
Along with this, to give more options and values to the customer, the company has recently launched a number of budget feature phones and smartphones like Alfa A93 Pop, Alfa A91 and Alfa 112 which are all priced under Rs 3,000.
Also, the company has launched a dual core smartphone dubbed as the Titanium S205 Plus which comes with an 8 MP camera and at a price tag of Rs 6,790.
With the launch of these pocket friendly mobile phones, the company has once again set to expand its range of budget phones and there by, Karbonn is trying to capture more customers during the festive season.
Adding further, the company has launched feature phones - K18 Jumbo for Rs 990 and M105 for Rs 940.
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have