27th Aug 2015
Have you ever imagined about using your Android device on your computer much like an emulator but in a more realistic fashion?
Well, Vysor which has been developed by Koushik Dutta comes in as a boon which enables you to remotely operate your Android device from any computer.
Here's how you can do it.
You will need to install the Vysor Chrome extension on your Chrome browser. You can find it here.
Now, you will have to connect your Android device to your PC using a USB cable.
Before connecting your device, make sure you have the ADB driver installed on your PC. If not, you can download it from here. But, you can skip this if you are a Mac user.
At this point, you will have to enable the USB Debugging mode on your Android device which can be found under 'Developer Options' menu in the Settings list.
Open the Vysor Chrome App, click on 'Find Devices' button on the main menu, choose your Android device from the list and click on Select.
In no time, you should be able to see your screen being mirrored over to your computer.
Once you start seeing your Android device's display in a window on your computer, you can start using your mouse or keyboard to navigate your device as you normally would.
A few keyboard shortcuts come in handy if you are a Windows PC user. You can use the ESC key to simulate the back button, the F1 key to access Android's menu function and the Home key to head back to your home screen quickly.
Along with this, you can even share you Android device screen to any other person by clicking on the share button in the list of connected devices on your Vysor Chrome app.
This feature provides you a link which is instantly copied to your clipboard. Now, just open your favourite messaging app, paste the link and send the message to anyone you want. They can use the link via their Vysor Chrome app to control your phone remotely.
How To Remote Control Your Android Device From Any PC Using Vysor
Vysor is a Chrome extension developed by an Indian well-known developer Koushik Dutta.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband