Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
01:57 23rd Feb, 2017
LG Launches Its 'Made In India' K10 Smartphone
Priced at Rs 14,000, the phone comes with SOS feature.
Korean tech giant LG added yet another smartphone to its kitty. Dubbed the K10 (2017), this mid-range handset is priced at Rs 14,000. According to LG, the device has been made in India. It also comes SOS feature that triggers a call to India's emergency number 112. You can initiate a distress call by simple pressing the power button three times in rapid succession. LG has also partnered with Hungama.com to provide 45 days of free music and video downloads.
The K10 (2017) comes with a 5.3-inch HD IPS (In Pane Switching) screen. LG has skimped on processor by going with MediaTek's MT6750 chipset. The competing phones come with reliable chips from Qualcomm. The phone has 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot.
In the photography department, you get a 13-megapixel camera. For selfies, the phone boasts of a 120-degree wide angle 5-megapixel snapper. LG has thrown-in a fingerprint sensor on the back. The phone works with 4G, but VoLTE support is missing. Other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, and 2800 mAh battery.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance