11:11 03rd Jan, 2017
Lenovo Gears Up To Launch P2 With 5,100 mAh Battery In India
It is being reported that the smartphone may come in two variants with either 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM and with 32 GB of internal storage.
Lenovo has recently teased the possible launch of its P2 smartphone in India. The company teased the smartphone’s launch via a Tweet sent out through its Twitter India handle on Monday.
Lenovo P2 known for its humungous 5,100 mAh battery was first unveiled at IFA 2016. And, interestingly, the phone is already available in many other regions including China.
In the company’s motherland, the smartphone has been launched so far with 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64 GB of internal storage, though there are reports that suggest, the same may not be the case in other countries, including India.
Especially in India, it is expected that two variants - 3 GB and 4 GB RAM with 32 GB of internal storage would be available for purchase, according to Gadgets 360. However none of these details have been teased yet by the company.
To recall, in China, the smartphone is being sold for CNY 2,499 which is roughly around Rs 24,500. However, in India we may see a cheaper price tag, mainly because of the downgraded specifications that we expect.
Speaking about other technical specifications of the Lenovo P2, it comes with dual SIM support, 5.5 inch FHD Super AMOLED display, 2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 processor, 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera.
The smartphone also comes with a metal unibody design and supports 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, and FM Radio.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones