Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:43 13th Dec, 2016
Lenovo Launches Moto M For Rs 16,000
The mid-range handset features a metal body and Full HD AMOLED screen.
Lenovo has launched the Moto M smartphone in India. The Chinese company's mid-range handset features a metal unibody construction, which is a welcome change. The handset is fully compatible with 4G VoLTE, which means you can use it with Reliance Jio.
The Moto boasts of a 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED screen. OLED panels offer punchy colours and deeper blacks compared to the LCD panels. The phone is powered by MediaTek's Helio P15 chipset. It has 4 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. You can expand the storage by adding a microSD card to the hybrid slot. However, you will let go of the secondary SIM card.
In the photography department, you get a 16-megapixel camera. For selfies, there's an 8-megapixel front-facing snapper. Other notable features include a fingerprint sensor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, A-GPS, and NFC. The phone's 3050 mAh battery supports Turbo charging.
The Moto M ships with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Priced at Rs 16,000, the handset will be available for purchase starting tomorrow exclusively from Flipkart.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones