Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:19 05th Dec, 2016
Lenovo K6 Power Will Go On Sale Tomorrow
The budget handset boasts of a 4000 mAh battery.
The recently announced Lenovo K6 Power is all set to hit the stores tomorrow. The Chinese company has added 'Power' to the phone's name as it packs-in a 4000mAh battery. Using the USB-OTG cable, you can also use it to charge other smartphones. The handset features Lenovo's TheaterMax technology and is compatible with Lenovo's VR headset. It boasts of an all-metal body with design that's reminiscent to Xiaomi's Redmi Note 3.
The K6 Power comes with a 5-inch Full HD IPS screen. It is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 430 chipset. The phone has 3 GB RAMm, 32 GB internal storage. The 13-megapixel rear camera features Sony's imaging sensor. For selfies, the phone features an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The K6 Power supports 4G VoLTE and has dual-SIM support via a secondary hybrid slot. This means that you can either use a secondary SIM or go with a storage expansion.
The phone runs Android 6 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. Going by the online listings, the Lenovo K6 Power will be available in grey, gold, and silver. Priced at Rs 10,000, the handset will be available for purchase from December 6th noon.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones