Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
21:39 29th Nov, 2016
Lenovo Launches K6 Power For Rs 10,000 In India
The budget handset features Snapdragon 430 chipset and 4000 mAh battery.
Lenovo India has added a new member to its popular K series of smartphones. Dubbed as the K6 Power, the handset features a fancy all-metal design. It sports a fingerprint sensor on its back.
The K6 Power has a 5-inch Full HD IPS screen. It is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 430 chipset. The phone packs-in 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. It also has a microSD card slot. Lenovo has equipped it with a 13-megapixel rear camera. For selfies, you get an 8-megapixel snapper. In terms of connectivity, you get 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and A-GPS. The handset's name gives a hint to the device's 4000 mAh battery.
The Lenovo K6 power runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. The dual-SIM handset is priced at Rs 10,000. Considering its price and features, the K6 Power seems to be competing with Xiaomi's Redmi 3S. As opposed to Xiaomi's flash sale though, the K6 Power will be available for purchase via open sale starting from 6th of December.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones