18:04 03rd Oct, 2016
Lenovo Launches New Range Of Laptops; Price Starts At INR 28,390
The new laptops come with the latest 7th generation Intel processors, Full HD display, Quick Charge and superior graphics capabilities.
Lenovo has today unveiled its new line-up of laptops for consumers ranging from lightweight thin laptop lovers to multimedia power users. In the new range of laptops, Lenovo has also launched a desktop-class Gaming laptop along with a 2-in-1 Windows hybrid device with 4G LTE support.
Speaking about the laptops launched, Ideapad 710s and 510s pack a crisp 13.3 FHD IPS display and weight just around a kilogram, while being priced at INR 73,390 and INR 51,090 respectively.
Another device launched, the Ideapad Y700 is a desktop class gaming laptop that also allows users to purchase an additional gaming kit worth INR 19,496 at just INR 2,999. The kit includes an armored back-pack, mechanical mouse, gaming mouse and a special headset. The laptop comes at INR 1,28,090.
The company has also launched two new laptops - Ideapad 310 and 510, specifically meant for the media houses, that come with a Harman Kardon audio equipment. The 310 also features a 4 GB NVidia graphics. Both these laptops come at INR 28,390 and INR 61,690 respectively.
Having said this, the Yoga 510 comes at INR 40,990 while Yoga 710 at INR 85,490 and Miix 310 at INR 17,490.
Commenting on the launch, Bhaskar Choudhuri, Director Marketing, Lenovo India said, “Lenovo believes in listening to its consumers to create products that address evolving consumer tastes, and at times also leading them to new form factors. Today’s collection has products that were recently launched globally and offer a wide range of form factors and category-first features”.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones